Translate

lunes, 18 de diciembre de 2017

Treatise about Love




Sitting on the bench
looking East

I probe my senses
blowout into sea drops

A sound cuts through me
my blood leaves completely the body

I fly to the next station
there, next to the tower
a bird's nest
pick up pieces of my words

What is love?
If not sighs full of salt
stored so that they don’t become
scattered in the wind

So many times crashing and evaporating
against the cliff

asking me
how  something of mine
can be
beyond me

And the best answer
of multiple possible maybe You

Who I met
after another and another and another
With whom I dreamed in another life
but now, you're there
in front of the mirror

With complexities
and questions to answers
that oxidize soon

I had read about you
they told me you were
unique, unrepeatable
and that I would recognize you

I do not regret believing it,
although I'm confused

It's that I was many
and I will be some more,
I need to find them,
women  men
the following,

I do not want you to get frustrated
I want you to enjoy this,

Every second day moment
place color soul sketch

Because we will never know
when your words or mine
will stop being in the air
To be left alone on a piece of paper
that  sand will be responsible for burying

Just as we were dust
before birth
and again,

after being.


The draw's title is ABRAZO
the author of it is TAMARA ESPOSITO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Lo que pudiste hacer

  Si de la luz depende que podamos abrir un ojo   ¿En la oscuridad con que veremos?   Fardos acomodados enfrentan el viento ...