Translate

domingo, 8 de julio de 2018

Transparent




I will remain unseen
for the time you need

You'll get to know me
when you can recognize me

I wake you up
with a spring breeze

Listen to your anguish
and contradictions

I embrace every night
when your body does not know more

I give you words
comfort
and dreams

I disguise my inability
as a partner
dancing with you
in front of the mirror

I travel
to your imaginary worlds

I will not have answers
I can not deal with your tasks

Only I will preserve
what you need to remember



ISLA NEGRA 
(PABLO NERUDA'S HOME)
CHILE -OCEANO PACÍFICO
ph: MARCELO ALVARENGA


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Lo que pudiste hacer

  Si de la luz depende que podamos abrir un ojo   ¿En la oscuridad con que veremos?   Fardos acomodados enfrentan el viento ...