Translate

jueves, 19 de julio de 2018

Going Blue




Once
they entrusted me
to be a voice
of what can’t be said

But I won’t
write what I hear
anymore

I want to get lost
from the crowd

Hide myself
Become a numb body

Get away
walk through colors
without perceiving its sensations

Travel strange landscapes
of perfumes not happened

Forget about the mission           
of beeing witness for others

Stop being a voice
to be silence

Contemplate
without telling the sea
when to break
when high tide

Stop feeling

Be wing with the wind
star with the sky

Disguise
between the jungle and the oxygen

I do not have more space
to save in words

I'm going blue
I leave my listening

When the day
register my absence

will change trajectory
towards a new sense.


Street of  VALPARAISO, CHILE
    ph: Marcelo Alvarenga

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Lo que pudiste hacer

  Si de la luz depende que podamos abrir un ojo   ¿En la oscuridad con que veremos?   Fardos acomodados enfrentan el viento ...